ROBERT E. DASH, ESQ
- Founder and Managing Partner -
· New York, 1994
· U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1994
· U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1994
· U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 1998
· J.D. Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan, January, 1994
· B.A. West Chester University, West Chester, Pennsylvania
· Syosset High School, Syosset, New York
· New York State Trial Lawyers Association
· New York State Bar Association
· New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
Rob gained a great deal of trial experience working 9 years at a Personal Injury and No-Fault defense firm, 4 of which he was the senior associate attorney. This gave Rob the experience to begin the Law Office of Robert E. Dash in 1998. Although the firm has had several names over the years, (Dash & Berger, Dash & Burns & The Dash Law Firm) the main interest of the firm has always been the clients. Rob’s trial expertise in Personal Injury cases allowed him to develop a strong understanding of the medical rationales for performing certain procedures. In addition, having represented insurance companies and lectured for them, Rob brings a different appreciation for how insurance companies operate.
For the last 17 years Rob has been representing Doctors, Hospitals, Diagnostic centers and other medical provider clients on No-Fault claims. In that time he has gained immeasurable knowledge in both billing and fee schedule issues that arise in denied claims and how to get those claims paid. In fact, Rob’s firm has collected over $35 million dollars for their clients. Rob has appeared before many of the trial courts in New York, the Appellate Division, the United States District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts and the United States Circuit Court of Appeals Second Circuit Court of Appeals.
Rob spends many hours assisting with the holiday toy drive for the John Theissen Children’s Fund which helps sick and underprivileged children. Rob has served on the Board of Midway Jewish Center and the education committee of North Shore Synagogue. Rob has also served as Chairman of the Golf Committee at Tam O’Shanter Club and on the Golf Committee at the Hamlet Golf & Country Club. When not engaging in these activities Rob can be found with his wife and daughter or on the golf course.